Background

Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to my little space on the web.  A little place to call my own.  My name is Monica, I live with my husband, 4 year old son, and 1 year old black lab.  We traded the California ocean for the Arizona desert in 2004 and have never looked back.  (well, we go back often to visit family, but we are always happy to come home)
I would like this blog to not only be an outlet for me to express my feelings, which I sometimes have a hard time doing in person, but also to help me in my journey to become healthy, organized, and live the life that I was meant to live.
I would also like to have an outlet to express the things that I love.  Things like my family, scrapbooking, crafts, photography, cooking and anything else that I am excited about at the moment.

So, grab a drink or a snack and stay a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment